|Volume 13, Number 2||Family context predictors of math self-concept among undergraduate STEM majors: An analysis of gender differences||Abstract PDF|
|Volume 12, Number 4||The influence of involvement with faculty and mentoring on the self-efficacy and academic achievement of African American and Latino college students||Abstract PDF|
|Stacie Craft DeFreitas, Antonio Bravo Jr.|
|Volume 13, Number 1||Academic Achievement in First Generation College Students: The Role of Academic Self-Concept||Abstract PDF|
|Stacie Craft DeFreitas, Anne Rinn|
|Volume 12, Number 2||Differences in procrastination and motivation between undergraduate and graduate students||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"