|Volume 12, Number 2||Faculty perceptions of multicultural teaching in a large urban university||Abstract PDF|
|Sylvia M. Bigatti, Gina Sanchez Gibau, Stephanie Boys, Kathy Grove, Leslie Ashburn-Nardo, Khadiji Khaja, Jennifer Thorington Springer|
|Volume 13, Number 3||Who says: “No Fair!”? What Personality and an Experiment in Educational Value Tell Us about Perceptions of Costs and Benefits of Research Pool Requirements||Abstract PDF|
|Volume 9, Number 3||Faculty and student perceptions of post-exam attendance||Abstract PDF|
|Trent W. Maurer, Laura Frost, Diana Sturges, Simone Charles, Deborah Allen, Michelle Cawthorn, Cherry C. Brewton|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"