|Volume 13, Number 5||From rationalization to reflection: One teacher education law class||Abstract PDF|
|Volume 13, Number 3||A novel approach for practitioners in training: A blended-learning seminar combining experts, students and practitioners||Abstract PDF|
|Vicky J. Meretsky, Teresa A.N. Woods|
|Volume 12, Number 2||Co-teaching a dual content-area methods class: Considering context for evaluating collaborative intensity||Abstract PDF|
|Mindy Kalchman, Richard H. Kozoll|
|Volume 12, Number 2||Peer partnerships in teaching: Evaluation of a voluntary model of professional development in tertiary education||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"