|Volume 14, Number 4||“Who am I to bring diversity into the classroom?” Learning communities wrestle with creating inclusive college classrooms||Abstract PDF|
|Jennifer R Considine, Jennifer E Mihalick, Yoko R Mogi-Hein, Marguerite W Penick-Parks, Paul M Van Auken|
|Volume 12, Number 3||Looking Deeper than the Gradebook: Assessing Cultural Diversity Attitudes Among Undergraduates||Abstract PDF|
|Robert Lake, Kent Rittschof|
|Volume 14, Number 4||Challenging, eye-opening, and changing. U.S. teacher training in Korea: Creating experiences that will enhance global perspectives||Abstract PDF|
|Kevin Oh, Natalie Nussli|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"