|Volume 14, Number 1||Interteaching: Its effects on exam scores in a compressed-schedule format||Abstract PDF|
|Ryan Zayac, Amber L Paulk|
|Volume 13, Number 2||Interteaching: Discussion group size and course performance||Abstract PDF|
|Jacob C. Truelove, Bryan K. Saville, Ryan Van Patten|
|Volume 9, Number 3||An ‘interteaching’ informed approach to instructing large undergraduate classes||Abstract PDF|
|Alan Scoboria, Antonio Pascual-Leone|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"