|Vol 16, No 6 (2016): Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning||Transferring Skills from Classroom to Professional Writing: Student-Faculty Peer Review as an Extension of Cognitive Apprenticeship||Abstract PDF PDF|
|Kristin Marie Klucevsek|
|Vol 15, No 5 (2015): Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning||Improving the quality of assessment grading tools in Master of Education courses: a comparative case study in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning||Abstract PDF|
|Michael Francis Christie, Peter Grainger, Robert Dahlgren, Kairen Call, Deborah Heck, Susan Simon|
|Volume 12, Number 2||Peer partnerships in teaching: Evaluation of a voluntary model of professional development in tertiary education||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"